Department of Otolaryngology play roles in all level of academic activities. We offer programs as follow (as of 2022)
- Bachelor programs
- Otolaryngology; for 5th-year medical student
- Elective subject for 6th-year medical student: The Department will provide the wide range of clinical experience in the elective periods.
Please contact us for more detail and availability.
Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University
Henri Dunant Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 2256 4000 Ext. 3404
- Board programs
- Higher Graduate Diploma of Clinical Sciences Program in Otolaryngology
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship programs
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (International course)
- Master in Clinical Science (Rhinology), PhD (International course)
- Fellowship Training Program in Otology and Neurotology
- Training Curriculum for Certificate of Medical proficiency in Head and Neck Surgery
- Clinical Fellowship Training Program in Laryngology
- Observation visit; Please contact us for more detail and availability.