Department of Otolaryngology play roles in all level of academic activities. We offer programs as follow (as of 2016)
- Bachelor programs
- Otolaryngology; for 5th-year medical student
- Elective subject for 6th-year medical student: The Department will provide the wide range of clinical experience in the elective periods. Please contact us for more detail and availability.
- Board programs
- Higher Graduate Diploma of Clinical Sciences Program in Otolaryngology
- Diploma of the Thai Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellowship programs
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (International course)
- Master in Clinical Science (Rhinology), PhD (International course)
- Fellowship Training Program in Otology and Neurotology
- Training Curriculum for Certificate of Medical proficiency in Head and Neck Surgery
- Clinical Fellowship Training Program in Laryngology 2021
- Observation visit; Please contact us for more detail and availability.